The reason that I enjoy being part of the writing community is the lack of trolling. Sure there are trolls, but statistically, these are few and far between. I may have been lucky in my writing, but I find that I rarely get negative responses from people. Writers seem to have a respect for each other, that stops them acting cruelly. When you put yourself on the internet though, you should expect some criticism. I am not advocating that this is right, but negative criticism is part of the job, you have to learn to work with. Since becoming a blogger I have received one outright troll response to an article. That doesn’t mean I haven’t received any negative comments, because I have.
- Juicy Girl Short Film, Audience FEEDBACK from Crime/Action Festival Aug. 2020
- The Empire’s Surgeon Short Film, Audience FEEDBACK from Action/Crime Festival Aug. 2020
- The Body Short Film, Audience FEEDBACK from Action/Crime Festival Aug. 2020
- January 14th Short Film, Audience FEEDBACK from the LA Festival Aug. 2020
- HIGHLIGHT & VIDEOS: AUGUST 2020 ACTION/CRIME/MYSTERY Film Festival
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets