The reason that I enjoy being part of the writing community is the lack of trolling. Sure there are trolls, but statistically, these are few and far between. I may have been lucky in my writing, but I find that I rarely get negative responses from people. Writers seem to have a respect for each other, that stops them acting cruelly. When you put yourself on the internet though, you should expect some criticism. I am not advocating that this is right, but negative criticism is part of the job, you have to learn to work with. Since becoming a blogger I have received one outright troll response to an article. That doesn’t mean I haven’t received any negative comments, because I have.
- HIGHLIGHTS & VIDEOS: DECEMBER 2020 ACTION/CRIME/MYSTERY Film Festival
- Crime/Mystery Festival 1st Scene Script Reading: Horizon Calling, by Russell Knight
- Director Biography – Jason Sanchez (IMAGINARY FRIEND)
- Short Film: IMAGINARY FRIEND, 16min., USA, Crime/Thriller
- Director Biography – Gert Kombate (THE LAST PIZZA)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets