I haven’t written for a week. Do I have writers’ block? No, I don’t, I have a lack of concentration and motivation. It appears from talking to other writers I am not alone in this. Many writers have told me they are also struggling to write. To say I haven’t written anything isn’t entirely true. I have written one journal entry. Which makes a joke of my idea of publishing an isolation journal. I have day one and ten. I have also produced a couple of rough drafts on pen and paper. I didn’t have the motivation to complete these and publish, though.
- CRIME Festival 1st Scene Reading: THE KISS-OFF, by Gio Forlenza
- CRIME Festival BEST Scene Reading: EVIL FACES, by C.J. Doukakis and T.J Doukakis
- CRIME Festival TV Series 1st Scene Reading: CHICAGO UNDERGROUND, by T.J. Barkwill
- HIGHLIGHTS & VIDEOS: MARCH 2021 CRIME/MYSTERY Film Festival
- Director Biography – Aleksander Szeser (ROAD GAMES)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets