I haven’t written for a week. Do I have writers’ block? No, I don’t, I have a lack of concentration and motivation. It appears from talking to other writers I am not alone in this. Many writers have told me they are also struggling to write. To say I haven’t written anything isn’t entirely true. I have written one journal entry. Which makes a joke of my idea of publishing an isolation journal. I have day one and ten. I have also produced a couple of rough drafts on pen and paper. I didn’t have the motivation to complete these and publish, though.
- 52 Before 62 — #42 Niagara (1953) — The Last Blog Name On Earth
- 52 Before 62 — #43 Butterfield 8 — The Last Blog Name On Earth
- 52 Before 62 — #45 The Vikings (!958) — The Last Blog Name On Earth
- 52 Before 62 — #47 The World, The Flesh and the Devil — The Last Blog Name On Earth
- 52 Before 62 — #48 The Farmer’s Daughter (1947) — The Last Blog Name On Earth
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets