I haven’t written for a week. Do I have writers’ block? No, I don’t, I have a lack of concentration and motivation. It appears from talking to other writers I am not alone in this. Many writers have told me they are also struggling to write. To say I haven’t written anything isn’t entirely true. I have written one journal entry. Which makes a joke of my idea of publishing an isolation journal. I have day one and ten. I have also produced a couple of rough drafts on pen and paper. I didn’t have the motivation to complete these and publish, though.
- Juicy Girl Short Film, Audience FEEDBACK from Crime/Action Festival Aug. 2020
- The Empire’s Surgeon Short Film, Audience FEEDBACK from Action/Crime Festival Aug. 2020
- The Body Short Film, Audience FEEDBACK from Action/Crime Festival Aug. 2020
- January 14th Short Film, Audience FEEDBACK from the LA Festival Aug. 2020
- HIGHLIGHT & VIDEOS: AUGUST 2020 ACTION/CRIME/MYSTERY Film Festival
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets