This festival now takes place every single month giving filmmakers 4 tiers to showcase and promote their film (All accepted films get all four tiers).
1) Screening #1 is held in Toronto or Los Angeles where you will also obtain your audience feedback video.
2) Screening #2 virtually on the Film Festival streaming service (optional)
3) Podcast interview on Film Festival Radio on ITunes
4) Blog interview promoting you and your film.
All festival dates have been relegated to private screenings with the same Audience FEEDBACK videos made for the short & feature films, and recorded script readings performed by professional actors for the screenplays. This is our way of showing community over distance so everyone around the world can experience our Audience Feedback videos.
Short Film Festival – Occurs once a month in Los Angeles and Toronto
Your film will get screened in front of a large, broad audience.
– We are a feedback festival and you will actually hear what the industry and film lovers think of your film.
NEW Showcase: Submit your FEATURE FILM and receive an audience feedback promotional/testimonial video of your film. Great video to use to get into more festivals and/or promote your film. All submissions receive the committee’s feedback notes on their film no matter what, as per their request.
Awards & Prizes
This festival was created by the FEEDBACK Film and Screenplay Festival to push more action/crime/mystery filmmakers and writers to the industry and the world. Obviously these are genres that garner the most worldwide attention in the motion picture industry and it’s this festivals job to promote the next generation of action/adventure storytellers.
WATCH Winning Screenplay and Story Readings:
WATCH Audience FEEDBACK Film Festival Videos:
Winners get their screenplay performed professional actors. Or, you get your short film showcased at the FEEDBACK Film Festival.
We specialize in showcasing Action/Adventure stories and making sure that when the work is ready, the writer will benefit by at least obtaining a solid agent.
Rules & Terms
1. Submit your short film. Submit your screenplay. Only films in the Action/Crime/Mystery category accepted.
2. 100% rights to the artist. Our job is to serve filmmaker and screenwriter and help them garner more interest in their work.
Accept only films and screenplays that fit into the Action/Adventure Genre.