For the last six months, I have tried to write at least five times a week. There was a point when I tried to publish twice a day. Ironically this was the advice of someone who later stole my work. Not a reliable source of advice at all. From that moment on I carried on my mission of publishing five times a week. For the majority, this has worked well for me, until last week. Last week I looked at my ideas folder and realised I was running out of ideas.
- CRIME Festival BEST Scene Reading: EVIL FACES, by C.J. Doukakis and T.J Doukakis
- CRIME Festival TV Series 1st Scene Reading: CHICAGO UNDERGROUND, by T.J. Barkwill
- HIGHLIGHTS & VIDEOS: MARCH 2021 CRIME/MYSTERY Film Festival
- Director Biography – Aleksander Szeser (ROAD GAMES)
- Short Film: ROAD GAMES, 11min., Poland, Crime/Thriller
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets