For the last six months, I have tried to write at least five times a week. There was a point when I tried to publish twice a day. Ironically this was the advice of someone who later stole my work. Not a reliable source of advice at all. From that moment on I carried on my mission of publishing five times a week. For the majority, this has worked well for me, until last week. Last week I looked at my ideas folder and realised I was running out of ideas.
- HIGHLIGHTS & VIDEOS: DECEMBER 2020 ACTION/CRIME/MYSTERY Film Festival
- Crime/Mystery Festival 1st Scene Script Reading: Horizon Calling, by Russell Knight
- Director Biography – Jason Sanchez (IMAGINARY FRIEND)
- Short Film: IMAGINARY FRIEND, 16min., USA, Crime/Thriller
- Director Biography – Gert Kombate (THE LAST PIZZA)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets