When a single mother, traveling on a secluded road with her autistic son, stops to pick up a friendly hitchhiker, it quickly turns out that the true motives of both sides put them in a surprisingly dangerous situation neither of them could have imagined.
- CRIME Festival BEST Scene Reading: Liberty, by Chris Lawing
- CRIME Festival 1st Scene Reading: THE KISS-OFF, by Gio Forlenza
- CRIME Festival BEST Scene Reading: EVIL FACES, by C.J. Doukakis and T.J Doukakis
- CRIME Festival TV Series 1st Scene Reading: CHICAGO UNDERGROUND, by T.J. Barkwill
- HIGHLIGHTS & VIDEOS: MARCH 2021 CRIME/MYSTERY Film Festival
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets