Yasir Duzcan, born in Turkey and spent his childhood in Germany. He started shooting small narrative videos when he was 13 with his High-8 camera. In high school, he won some nominations and awards for his films. He obtained a Sociology Bachelor at Bahcesehir University in Istanbul and started working on film sets as a backstage video-maker. Making promotional videos for a production company. This led him to SCAD where he got an MFA in Film and TV -Directing Program with a scholarship from a film company. He’s worked up to 60 film projects in various positions in 3.5 years at SCAD. Filmmaking has been his biggest passion since his childhood.
- CRIME Festival SHORT Screenplay: Hunk Of Burning Love, by Jenna Cornell, Craig Knitt
- CRIME Festival BEST Scene Reading: Liberty, by Chris Lawing
- CRIME Festival 1st Scene Reading: THE KISS-OFF, by Gio Forlenza
- CRIME Festival BEST Scene Reading: EVIL FACES, by C.J. Doukakis and T.J Doukakis
- CRIME Festival TV Series 1st Scene Reading: CHICAGO UNDERGROUND, by T.J. Barkwill
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets