Nearly two decades since its release, “Mulholland Drive” (2001) remains a Rubik’s cube of plot twists and turns. No matter how many contradictory analyses have attempted to explain what it is actually about, there is no arguing that it is a masterful depiction of LGBTQ love and desire. All the quirks and oddities of a Lynch production are present but do not overwhelm what is basically a story of passion and loss, told from a woman’s point of view.
- Juicy Girl Short Film, Audience FEEDBACK from Crime/Action Festival Aug. 2020
- The Empire’s Surgeon Short Film, Audience FEEDBACK from Action/Crime Festival Aug. 2020
- The Body Short Film, Audience FEEDBACK from Action/Crime Festival Aug. 2020
- January 14th Short Film, Audience FEEDBACK from the LA Festival Aug. 2020
- HIGHLIGHT & VIDEOS: AUGUST 2020 ACTION/CRIME/MYSTERY Film Festival
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets