Nearly two decades since its release, “Mulholland Drive” (2001) remains a Rubik’s cube of plot twists and turns. No matter how many contradictory analyses have attempted to explain what it is actually about, there is no arguing that it is a masterful depiction of LGBTQ love and desire. All the quirks and oddities of a Lynch production are present but do not overwhelm what is basically a story of passion and loss, told from a woman’s point of view.
- Crime/Mystery Festival 1st Scene Script Reading: Horizon Calling, by Russell Knight
- Director Biography – Jason Sanchez (IMAGINARY FRIEND)
- Short Film: IMAGINARY FRIEND, 16min., USA, Crime/Thriller
- Director Biography – Gert Kombate (THE LAST PIZZA)
- Short Film: THE LAST PIZZA, 7min., China, Action/Comedy
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets