Nearly two decades since its release, “Mulholland Drive” (2001) remains a Rubik’s cube of plot twists and turns. No matter how many contradictory analyses have attempted to explain what it is actually about, there is no arguing that it is a masterful depiction of LGBTQ love and desire. All the quirks and oddities of a Lynch production are present but do not overwhelm what is basically a story of passion and loss, told from a woman’s point of view.
- CRIME Festival BEST Scene Reading: Liberty, by Chris Lawing
- CRIME Festival 1st Scene Reading: THE KISS-OFF, by Gio Forlenza
- CRIME Festival BEST Scene Reading: EVIL FACES, by C.J. Doukakis and T.J Doukakis
- CRIME Festival TV Series 1st Scene Reading: CHICAGO UNDERGROUND, by T.J. Barkwill
- HIGHLIGHTS & VIDEOS: MARCH 2021 CRIME/MYSTERY Film Festival
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets