Nearly two decades since its release, “Mulholland Drive” (2001) remains a Rubik’s cube of plot twists and turns. No matter how many contradictory analyses have attempted to explain what it is actually about, there is no arguing that it is a masterful depiction of LGBTQ love and desire. All the quirks and oddities of a Lynch production are present but do not overwhelm what is basically a story of passion and loss, told from a woman’s point of view.
- Word on the Street: Sam Raimi Will Direct ‘Doctor Strange’ Sequel + Other Movie News — 18 Cinema Lane
- Take 3: The Crow Review — 18 Cinema Lane
- Take 3: Captain Sabertooth and the Treasure of Lama Rama Review — 18 Cinema Lane
- Take 3: Cyrano de Bergerac (1990) Review — 18 Cinema Lane
- Take 3: Never a Dull Moment Review — 18 Cinema Lane
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets