“Deep Water” is a captivating exploration of fear, mentorship, and deep water soloing in Ha Long Bay, Vietnam with psicobloc pioneer Tim Emmett and competition climber Kyra Condie. Watch as Kyra learns from the master, tackles the fear of climbing high above the water, and then succeeds on one of the hardest deep water solos in Vietnam, The “Lightning Crack”.
- HIGHLIGHTS & VIDEOS: DECEMBER 2020 ACTION/CRIME/MYSTERY Film Festival
- Crime/Mystery Festival 1st Scene Script Reading: Horizon Calling, by Russell Knight
- Director Biography – Jason Sanchez (IMAGINARY FRIEND)
- Short Film: IMAGINARY FRIEND, 16min., USA, Crime/Thriller
- Director Biography – Gert Kombate (THE LAST PIZZA)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets