Imagine what they must have experienced, not knowing when next they were going to travel, and for how long they were traveling. Can you identify with them in these COVID-19 times? I can. I feel their frustrations. I feel their disappointment and distress. They had many questions. Maybe they expected the promised land to be just around the corner from Egypt. And the journey was taking forever! Their eyes were clouded over by what they were going through. So much that they failed to realise that their clothes were growing on them and their shoes did not fall apart.
- 52 Before 62 — #42 Niagara (1953) — The Last Blog Name On Earth
- 52 Before 62 — #43 Butterfield 8 — The Last Blog Name On Earth
- 52 Before 62 — #45 The Vikings (!958) — The Last Blog Name On Earth
- 52 Before 62 — #47 The World, The Flesh and the Devil — The Last Blog Name On Earth
- 52 Before 62 — #48 The Farmer’s Daughter (1947) — The Last Blog Name On Earth
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets