I Know What You Did Last Summer is ‘prime’ teen slasher horror. Our cast is quintessentially 90s. The villain cloaked in an improbable, vaguely menacing costume. The script has the depth of a puddle. It is not a good product. But it is entertainingly mock-able.
- CRIME Festival SHORT Screenplay: Hunk Of Burning Love, by Jenna Cornell, Craig Knitt
- CRIME Festival BEST Scene Reading: Liberty, by Chris Lawing
- CRIME Festival 1st Scene Reading: THE KISS-OFF, by Gio Forlenza
- CRIME Festival BEST Scene Reading: EVIL FACES, by C.J. Doukakis and T.J Doukakis
- CRIME Festival TV Series 1st Scene Reading: CHICAGO UNDERGROUND, by T.J. Barkwill
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets