For un-produced writers, the real frustration after keystroking “The End” is trying to get noticed. There are so few outlets available for presenting your material. The FEEDBACK Festival appeals to me because my work now migrates from an unread concept into a produced staging, easily accessible by industry pros.
– David Redstone, Feature Screenplay “Fleet Week”
- CRIME Festival BEST Scene Reading: EVIL FACES, by C.J. Doukakis and T.J Doukakis
- CRIME Festival TV Series 1st Scene Reading: CHICAGO UNDERGROUND, by T.J. Barkwill
- HIGHLIGHTS & VIDEOS: MARCH 2021 CRIME/MYSTERY Film Festival
- Director Biography – Aleksander Szeser (ROAD GAMES)
- Short Film: ROAD GAMES, 11min., Poland, Crime/Thriller
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets