For un-produced writers, the real frustration after keystroking “The End” is trying to get noticed. There are so few outlets available for presenting your material. The FEEDBACK Festival appeals to me because my work now migrates from an unread concept into a produced staging, easily accessible by industry pros.
– David Redstone, Feature Screenplay “Fleet Week”
- HIGHLIGHTS & VIDEOS: DECEMBER 2020 ACTION/CRIME/MYSTERY Film Festival
- Crime/Mystery Festival 1st Scene Script Reading: Horizon Calling, by Russell Knight
- Director Biography – Jason Sanchez (IMAGINARY FRIEND)
- Short Film: IMAGINARY FRIEND, 16min., USA, Crime/Thriller
- Director Biography – Gert Kombate (THE LAST PIZZA)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets