Bruce Nachsin has been writing and producing for 8 years, starting with his original foray into comedy with the 10 episode web series Under the Doghouse. His other works include Dark Specter, Approve-O, Nothing Personal and the upcoming Lunchtime is Over. Bruce is a man with only one real skill that likes to masquerade itself as many.
- CRIME Festival SHORT Screenplay: Hunk Of Burning Love, by Jenna Cornell, Craig Knitt
- CRIME Festival BEST Scene Reading: Liberty, by Chris Lawing
- CRIME Festival 1st Scene Reading: THE KISS-OFF, by Gio Forlenza
- CRIME Festival BEST Scene Reading: EVIL FACES, by C.J. Doukakis and T.J Doukakis
- CRIME Festival TV Series 1st Scene Reading: CHICAGO UNDERGROUND, by T.J. Barkwill
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets