There are many things over the two years of writing that I have learnt. The major things such as constructing a post and writing a good headline I have covered before. There are however many smaller as important facts. You Don’t Need Expensive Applications Over the months I have bought a frightening amount of application which have cost a great deal of money. Over the months I have learnt that they are not necessary. Whenever I buy an application I go back to a free version which is as effective. I have paid for many writing applications on my phone. However, the one I use now is the iPhone notes function. Simple and free. You don’t need to spend money to be a writer.
- CRIME Festival SHORT Screenplay: Hunk Of Burning Love, by Jenna Cornell, Craig Knitt
- CRIME Festival BEST Scene Reading: Liberty, by Chris Lawing
- CRIME Festival 1st Scene Reading: THE KISS-OFF, by Gio Forlenza
- CRIME Festival BEST Scene Reading: EVIL FACES, by C.J. Doukakis and T.J Doukakis
- CRIME Festival TV Series 1st Scene Reading: CHICAGO UNDERGROUND, by T.J. Barkwill
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets