“While there are environmental forces—such as leadership and workplace culture—that influence what we believe about ourselves, ultimately we are the stewards of our own stories.” On his personal blog, content strategist Paul Jun muses on the stories we tell ourselves about the work we do.
- CRIME Festival 1st Scene Reading: THE KISS-OFF, by Gio Forlenza
- CRIME Festival BEST Scene Reading: EVIL FACES, by C.J. Doukakis and T.J Doukakis
- CRIME Festival TV Series 1st Scene Reading: CHICAGO UNDERGROUND, by T.J. Barkwill
- HIGHLIGHTS & VIDEOS: MARCH 2021 CRIME/MYSTERY Film Festival
- Director Biography – Aleksander Szeser (ROAD GAMES)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets