I entered the FEEDBACK Festival because it was recommended on moviebytes.com. It was highly rated, and I liked that I would receive feedback regardless of the outcome of my script. Good feedback is hard to find, and so I decided to do it. The feedback received was very valid and constructive.
– Screenwriter Niel Thompson (FAUST)
- CRIME Festival SHORT Screenplay: Hunk Of Burning Love, by Jenna Cornell, Craig Knitt
- CRIME Festival BEST Scene Reading: Liberty, by Chris Lawing
- CRIME Festival 1st Scene Reading: THE KISS-OFF, by Gio Forlenza
- CRIME Festival BEST Scene Reading: EVIL FACES, by C.J. Doukakis and T.J Doukakis
- CRIME Festival TV Series 1st Scene Reading: CHICAGO UNDERGROUND, by T.J. Barkwill
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets