- Best Scene CRIME Screenplay – HICK, by by Marianna Moneymaker
- TV CRIME 1st Scene of CELTIC BLOOD, by Richard William Masterson
- August 2017 CRIME/MYSTERY Stories, Screenplays, and Short Films
- Interview with Storyboard Artist Robert Castillo (X-Men: Apocalypse, Star Wars: Episode VII)
- The ART of ART DIRECTION and PRODUCTION DESIGN in the movies.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: mitchel broussard critic
86% of the critics like it. Tough, occasionally oppressive, and – against all odds – still funny when least expected. But how will “OITNB” ever resolve this particular story? June 8, 2017 | Rating: B+ | Full Review… Verne Gay … Continue reading