- Best Scene CRIME Screenplay – HICK, by by Marianna Moneymaker
- TV CRIME 1st Scene of CELTIC BLOOD, by Richard William Masterson
- August 2017 CRIME/MYSTERY Stories, Screenplays, and Short Films
- Interview with Storyboard Artist Robert Castillo (X-Men: Apocalypse, Star Wars: Episode VII)
- The ART of ART DIRECTION and PRODUCTION DESIGN in the movies.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: June 2017 CRIME/MYSTERY Stories
Submit your Crime/Mystery Screenplay or Film to the Festival Today: http://crimemysteryfestival.com SHORT Story – ALWAYS WATCHING June 2017 Readingby Kordale Gibson THRILLER BEST Scene Screenplay – SQUID JIGGERS June 2017 Readingby Judi Blaze CRIME BEST Scene Screenplay – ABRAHAM’S CONFLICT … Continue reading