- Best Scene CRIME Screenplay – HICK, by by Marianna Moneymaker
- TV CRIME 1st Scene of CELTIC BLOOD, by Richard William Masterson
- August 2017 CRIME/MYSTERY Stories, Screenplays, and Short Films
- Interview with Storyboard Artist Robert Castillo (X-Men: Apocalypse, Star Wars: Episode VII)
- The ART of ART DIRECTION and PRODUCTION DESIGN in the movies.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: July 2017 CRIME/MYSTERY Stories
Submit your Crime/Mystery Screenplay or Film to the Festival Today: http://crimemysteryfestival.com FEMALE 1st Scene Screenplay – GOD’S WORK IS NEVER DONE July 2017 Readingby Tara C. Hall WESTERN TV PILOT Screenplay – SIRINGO July 2017 Readingby Nathan Ward FAN FICTION … Continue reading