- August 2017 – Interview with Film Festival Directors
- August 2017 – Interviews with Award Winning Short Filmmakers
- August 2017 – Read best of NEW POETRY from around the world.
- RSVP the FEMALE Feedback Film Festival – Thur. Aug. 24. 7pm. Carlton (Free or PWYC)
- RSVP CRIME Film Festival – Thur. Sept. 18th. 7pm. (Toronto)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: High-Noon movie review
High Noon is classic good versus evil, a common theme in most western film; however it distinguishes itself by creating a character study rather than an action picture. High Noon is less about gun fights and more about a character study on a man facing a threat alone, no support from friends or allies. The western genre provides the background of the story, but Kane is the story and Cooper does an amazing job portraying a man who stands true to his character. One of the greatest western films in the history of cinema, High Noon is a must see for all those who have a passion for movies and compelling characters. Continue reading