- Best Scene CRIME Screenplay – HICK, by by Marianna Moneymaker
- TV CRIME 1st Scene of CELTIC BLOOD, by Richard William Masterson
- August 2017 CRIME/MYSTERY Stories, Screenplays, and Short Films
- Interview with Storyboard Artist Robert Castillo (X-Men: Apocalypse, Star Wars: Episode VII)
- The ART of ART DIRECTION and PRODUCTION DESIGN in the movies.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: by Mark Georgeff
Title: BLACKTOP Written by: Mark Georgeff Genre: Thriller Type: Feature Screenplay Logline: Hunted by Criminals, a Construction Worker must find buried money caches in 3 days before a kidnapped Child dies. Interested in this logline, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll … Continue reading