- Best Scene CRIME Screenplay – HICK, by by Marianna Moneymaker
- TV CRIME 1st Scene of CELTIC BLOOD, by Richard William Masterson
- August 2017 CRIME/MYSTERY Stories, Screenplays, and Short Films
- Interview with Storyboard Artist Robert Castillo (X-Men: Apocalypse, Star Wars: Episode VII)
- The ART of ART DIRECTION and PRODUCTION DESIGN in the movies.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: ABRAHAM’S CONFLICT by J.R. Rodriguez
Genre: Crime, Drama Look into these eyes….These eyes are the eyes of a victim. Someone who was treated like an object, an end result. Now, no one seems to want to listen. No one in this male dominated town wants … Continue reading